Assist in providing daily support to our operations from the Yellowknife office.
- To follow all DMS Safety & Environmental Policies and Directives.
- To wear all required PPE required by DMS and Clients.
- To work in a team environment.
- To effectively communicate with Clients to ensure their requirements are met.
- To work with minimum supervision.
- To stay organized when doing multiple tasks and meeting required timelines / deadlines.
- To answering phones.
- To greet & direct people arriving at our offices.
- To do basic functions in email, word processing, and spreadsheets programs.
- To assist with DMS employee travel.
- To assistance the DMS accounting department as need.
- A valid class 5 license would be an asset.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All resumes must be received by end of the day on Monday the 21st of February, 2022.
Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com.