The successful applicant will need to be able to work quickly and accurately, maintain a professional demeanor and contribute to a positive team environment. You will also need to display excellent organizational skills.
Maintaining good relationships and communications with our clients is a must.
Previous customer service experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is highly regarded.
To apply, submit your resume to:
Kim Barry, Business Manager
This position will be responsible for the administration duties which includes:
- a daily errand run to various locations,
- answer and direct all calls for a switchboard service,
- oversee corporate client accounts,
- performing a range of administration duties including accounting tasks,
- complete client requests
- and provide administrative support to the office team.