Are you looking for a fast paced, dynamic work environment? Do you enjoy working in a friendly, family-oriented company culture?
Do you possess a high level of customer service and communication skills? Are you able to learn quickly, prioritize your tasks and work independently when required?
If this, is you, please read below and contact us about our position right away!
- Provide leadership developing and directing QA and quality improvement initiatives for all company products and services.
- Monitor QA systems and advise executive team on system performance; publish statistics regarding performance against set goals.
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Collaborate with client-facing QA representatives to ensure full customer satisfaction with the company's products and services.
- Establish and maintain a QA program for monitoring supplier quality, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Conduct risk analyses, verification, validation activities, and formal design reviews, as applicable.
- Support new product development and continuous improvement and by integrating quality control tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) into processes.
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
- Act as liaison with customer auditors and assume responsibility for ensuring corrective actions with customer specifications.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
- Persuade staff to adopt and incorporate quality methods into their work.
- Create and maintain QA control documentation.
- Identify relevant QA training needs and opportunities.
- Provide continuity to the technical records team by providing support to the QA Manager.
- Maintain a constant awareness of company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Minimum 2 years of aviation related experience.
- Experience in technical records is an asset.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Extremely detail-oriented and analytical thinker.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient on computer software such as Windows, Publisher, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.