NEXTreme Inc. is a Construction company in the Northwest Territories, with a wide range of services. We are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to work in our office in Kam Lake.
Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm and
- Primary responsibility to answer calls from customers and taking accurate messages to ensure communication is carried forward to the appropriate staff
- Greet Customers and employees respectively and promptly with a willingness to learn the business functions
- Provide general administrative support including daily routines (data entry, scanning, digital filing)
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system efficiently and accurately
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems, including basic technical issues with Printers, Scanners, etc.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Open mind for training, willingness to learn, research, and become familiar with the Manufacturing and Construction Industry
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Human Resource experience an asset
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Software such as Adobe or Bluebeam, Microsoft, Design software an asset
- Excellent customer service principles and practices, attitude, and eagerness to progress
- Ability to work independently, stay on task and work on projects specifically for the business
- Time management, creating lists, keeping detailed notes and call logs, and focusing on priorities
- Individual shows initiative and reliability and are able to handle the stress of a busy office
- A resident of the Northwest Territories, preferably in Yellowknife
NEXTreme looks forward to your application and interest in the positions and we will contact the successful proponents via email and phone. All other resumes will be kept on file for 3 months.
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. known throughout the NWT as Paul Bros Welding, has a long history in Northern Canada, completing many custom manufacturing & construction projects.
From one stream to the NEXTreme, we can serve you with all your custom manufacturing & machining needs