The Financial Services Representative II is responsible for providing new and existing clients with an exceptional client experience to support CIBC’s vision of being a leader in client relationships and in increasing client loyalty. The role demonstrates solid interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal skills to engage with clients through scheduled meetings, proactive calls, walk-ins to banking centres or from referrals, meeting immediate client needs and identifying opportunities to further deepen their relationship with CIBC. The Financial Services Representative II supports best practices, and responds to clients with urgency, always giving objective advice while establishing a personal and genuine connection so that every client feels important and that their business is valued. The role makes recommendations on client matters to meet work objectives, processes valid transactions, and completes risk activities according to CIBC risk policies and procedures.
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives. As a Financial Services Representative, you’ll foster key relationships with clients, understand their financial and personal goals, provide informative and tailored service, and recommend the right products and solutions that will help their financial success. You’re flexible to work our banking centre hours which may include evenings and weekends. To help deliver a great client experience, you’re flexible to work at multiple banking centres within a reasonable travel distance.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. To Successfully perform the work, you'll be on-site full time
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You know that details matter. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
- You can demonstrate 1 year experience in working with clients and achieving sales results. It’s an asset if you have prior banking experience in a similar capacity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability