North-Wright Airways is looking for full-time, permanent Flight Follower/Operations
Providing a high degree of customer service, the Flight Follower/Operations Coordinator
supports a variety of different departments within the company to ensure timely, safe,
and efficient operation of the business. This position is responsible for monitoring flight
progress, operational information, policy implementation (when required) and pilot time;
as well as coordinating flight schedules, amongst other things.
• Extensive Employee Health, Dental, and Insurance Benefits
• Company-provided accommodations
• Monthly freight allowance
• Canadian North interline discount
• Discounts on Canada Good Parka/Bomber Jackets
• Travel discounts within the Sahtu Region
As a diverse and inclusive employer, we encourage all qualified and interested
candidates to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our
website at https://north-wrightairways.com/ and social media for more information!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test.
• Aviation or equivalent education/experience is a benefit, but not required.
• Good understanding of CARS and flight duty times.
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be willing to relocate to Norman Wells, NT (accommodations provided, rent-free).
The North is one of the last places in Canada where you can experience true
wilderness. We are located in Norman Wells, 145 km (90 miles) South of the Arctic
Circle in the heart of the Sahtu Region. North-Wright Airways is the Sahtu Region’s
premier air service. Join North-Wright, fly, and live in some of Canada’s most beautiful
landscapes while making great connections that last a lifetime!