TC Group of Companies is looking for a Property Manager. This full time position is responsible for the day to day operations dealing with tenant concerns, work orders, preventative manitenance and forecasting requirements.
Manage the day to day activities of the Company's residential and commercial properties including leasing
Supervise Maitnenance Staff, Caretakers and work with outside Contractors.
Plan, organize and direct adminstrative services such as, Tenant Viewings, site Inspections, maitnenace work orders and building repairs.
Oversee purchasing of Supplies and Services.
Oversee rent collections
Success as a Property Manager calls for a solid professional background that includes:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service, every day.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Valid Driver License and Drivers Abstract required
- Must be bondable
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel