Det’on Cho Logistics is looking for an experience individual to join our team in a very important role within our company. The Lead Logistics hand assists project managers in completing daily tasks and managing logistical priorities. This position will be 4 days on 4 days off work schedule. Apply today!
- Preparing freight loads for multiple aircraft and truck types.
- Directing Logistics handlers
- Forklift and loader operation
- Equipment checks
- Loading and offloading of trucks
- Assisting other team members, loading, and unloading aircraft.
- Other Logistical tasks
- 2 years airline or Logistics experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to work in an outdoor winter environment
Training you will receive:
- Forklift operator licence
- Dangerous goods handling
- Introduction to working around aircraft