We are hiring Term Tool Crib Labourers to work in a remote camp on a rotation position - three weeks at camp followed by three weeks out.
- Ensure tools are signed in/out accurately
- Review nightshift tool sign-in/sign-out sheet and confirm tools are returned.
- Inspect tools for damage and report to Supervisor.
- Keep excel list of damaged tools, tools sent off-site for repairs, tools returned to site after repair completed.
- Ensure worksite is organized and free of clutter, rubble and garbage;
- Minor tool repair if he is able, otherwise discuss with Supervisor.
- Ensure all tool batteries are charged.
- All other duties as required.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Be comfortable working around heavy equipment
- Be reliable and dependable
- Have 1-3 years previous experience
Khione Resources is a northern human resource company connecting companies and businesses with skilled and qualified workers.
We've made it our mission to accommodate the diverse needs of our clients by providing specialized services. Our employees are carefully selected, and our experienced and connected managers respond to the needs of our clients.
We have a strong commitment to the North and it shows in our work force, which comprises 80% northern and northern aboriginal people.