The Marketing Manager will manage public communications and marketing materials as per the Marketing Plan and the Folk On The Rocks brand.
- Create a general work plan with set deadlines for launches in public relations, advertising and promotions;
- Manage all social media accounts with post minimums per week, and per day during the festival on each platform;
- Track social media and website performance metrics in monthly marketing report;
- Manage purchasing advertisements and promotions;
- Design and manage content for festival app;
- Hire/source official event photographers;
- Manage event photographers (lists of required photos and check-ins);
- Manage all marketing assets regarding Folk On The Rocks;
- Organization and ordering of all festival signage;
- Ensure all signage is correct and printed on time;
- Work with the Production Manager to ensure site visuals, display and décor are up to standard;
- Work off of and elaborate on the existing marketing plan;
- Implement sponsorship visibility and promotions as per the sponsor contracts;
- Assist with post-festival thank yous and any needed printed materials;
- Manage media processing and tracking for the festival;
- Manage volunteers as needed;
- Create media packages; and
- Assist with the design and ordering of FOTR merchandise.
Applicants should have strong creative writing, organizational, budgeting, and communication skills. Experience in marketing and public relations is essential.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, by 5:00pm MST, on February 10th, 2023.