Responsible for coordinating, scheduling, mapping and supporting all the vendors present at the Folk On The Rocks Music Festival.
- Receives and reviews all vendor applications via FOTR website;
- Manages all vendor contracts;
- Manages all vendor payments;
- Organizes and tracks all vendor booths;
- Plots and assigns vendor map and booths;
- Organizes vendor set up and tear down;
- Coordinates vendor schedules and production needs with the Production Manager;
- Manages vendor electricity needs in coordination with the Site and Production Managers; and
- Implements all health and safety rules in regards to vendor management.
Applicants should have strong organizational, math, and customer service skills with a flair for creativity. Experience in event management is preferable.